Nearest Major Cities
- OKC, OK - 84 miles
- Norman, OK - 68 miles
- Denton, TX - 100 miles
- Dallas, TX - 140 miles
- Interstate 35 - 10 miles west
- Chickasaw Turnpike - south entrance in Sulphur
- State HWY 7 - main arterial highway travels through Sulphur
- US HWY 177 - main highway intersecting State Highway 7 in Sulphur
- Will Rogers World Airport - Oklahoma City, 84 miles
- DFW International Airport - Dallas, 128 miles
- Sulphur Municipal Airport - north side of Sulphur
For detailed directions to Sulphur Springs Inn, you can locate us on Yahoo's map (1102 W. Lindsay, Sulphur, OK)
or just follow the directions below:
- by Car - From Dallas or OKC on I-35 exit 55 (Davis) go east about 9 miles to Sulphur.
At second light turn right on 12th and go to National Park entrance, don't go in, just
turn left (we have the whole block) and the office will be in the
Olde Bathhouse (2 story brick building). Park out front and come on
- by Plane - Sulphur has a nice little strip. Call and we will pick you up.
- by Train - Amtrak runs once a day each way between OKC and Fort Worth.
Stops are in Pauls Valley and Ardmore. Call us and we will try and pick you up or arrange